Brainstorm Design Terms of Service
1. TermsBy accessing the website at https://brainstorm.ie/, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Brainstorm Design’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Brainstorm Design’s website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Brainstorm Design at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Brainstorm Design’s website are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. Brainstorm Design makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, Brainstorm Design does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
4. LimitationsIn no event shall Brainstorm Design or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Brainstorm Design’s website, even if Brainstorm Design or a Brainstorm Design authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Accuracy of materialsThe materials appearing on Brainstorm Design’s website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Brainstorm Design does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. Brainstorm Design may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However Brainstorm Design does not make any commitment to update the materials.
6. LinksBrainstorm Design has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Brainstorm Design of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
7. ModificationsBrainstorm Design may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
8. Governing LawThese terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Ireland and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.
REFUND & CANCELLATION POLICY
Terms and Conditions
The best work comes out of great relationships. Honesty, respect and gratitude are the keys to a great relationship and therefore we have an
interest in treating each other with these values at all times. As much as legal documents are important, what truly binds us is our drive to do
great work with great people and to develop a relationship of mutual respect and trust.
The undersigned representative of Client has the authority to enter into this Agreement on behalf of Client. Client agrees to cooperate and to
provide Contractor with everything needed to complete the Services as, when and in the format requested by Contractor.
Contractor has the experience and ability to do everything Contractor agreed to for Client and will do it all in a professional and timely manner.
Contractor will endeavor to meet every deadline that’s set and to meet the expectation for Services to the best of its abilities.
Contractor warrants that: (i) the Services will be performed in a professional and workmanlike manner and that none of such Services or any
part of this Agreement is or will be inconsistent with any obligation Contractor may have to others; (ii) none of the Services or Inventions or any
development, use, production, distribution or exploitation thereof will infringe, misappropriate or violate any intellectual property or other right
of any person or entity (including, without limitation, Contractor); (iii) Contractor has the full right to provide Client with the assignments and
rights provided for herein; (iv) Contractor shall comply with all applicable laws in the course of performing the Services and (v) if Contractor’s
work requires a license, Contractor has obtained that license and the license is in full force and eect.
EXCEPT AS SET FORTH IN THIS ATTACHMENT B, CONTRACTOR DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED,
INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, SUITABILITY, COMPLETENESS
OR RESULTS TO BE DERIVED FROM THE WORK.
EXCEPT AS SET FORTH HEREIN, ALL DELIVERABLES ARE DELIVERED ON AN “AS-IS” BASIS.
Confidentiality & Non-Disclosure
Each party shall maintain, in the strictest confidence, all Confidential Information (as defined in the next sentence) of the other party.
“Confidential Information” means all (i) nonpublic information (at the time of disclosure) disclosed by one party to the other party under this
Agreement, provided such information is marked or indicated by the disclosing party to be confidential; (ii) and any information which ought
reasonably be considered confidential with regard to the circumstances surrounding disclosure, whether or not such information is marked
In the event a party is required to disclose Confidential Information pursuant to a judicial or other governmental order, such party shall, to the
maximum extent permitted by law or opinion of counsel, provide the other party with prompt notice prior to any disclosure so that the party or
its client may seek other legal remedies to maintain the confidentiality of such Confidential Information.
Each party receiving Confidential Information shall be responsible for any breach of this provision that is caused by any of its employees,
ailiates, representatives or agents and such party agrees to indemnify and hold harmless the other party from and against any liabilities,
claims, damages, losses, costs and expenses resulting, directly or indirectly, from any breach by a party, or any of its employees or independent
contractors, of any provision of this Agreement. The obligations of this Section shall survive termination of this Agreement for a period of 3
Ownership and Licenses
Contractor agrees that the deliverables and materials developed pursuant to this Agreement (including, without limitation, all presentations,
writings, ideas, concepts, designs, text, plans, and other materials that Contractor conceives and develops pursuant to this Agreement, including
all materials incorporated therein whether such materials were conceived or created by Contractor individually or jointly, on or o the premises
of Client, or during or aer working time) shall be treated as if the development of such deliverable constitutes a “work for hire” and shall be
owned by Client upon payment of all fees due to Contractor pursuant to this Agreement.
In the event that any such material is considered not to be a “work made for hire,” Contractor hereby assigns all ownership (whether
represented or not by a registered patent, copyright, trade secret) and other proprietary or rights, title and interest in such deliverables and
materials to Client, and agrees to execute such documents as Client may reasonably request, in order to assist Client in obtaining and protecting
Contractor agrees that Contractor has no interest in any materials that Contractor submits to Client, including, without limitation, any security
interest therein, and hereby releases to Client any interest therein (if any) which may be created by operation of law. Except as otherwise agreed
to in writing and as necessary in the performance of this Agreement, Contractor shall8 have no rights to license, sell or use the deliverables or
materials developed under this Agreement, or any portion thereof.
Contractor agrees that during the period in which it is providing Services and for one year thereaer, Contractor will not encourage or solicit any
employee, vendor, client or contractor of Client to leave Client for any reason.
Relationship of Parties
Nothing contained in this Agreement shall be construed to create a partnership, joint or co-venture, agency, or employment relationship
between Contractor and Client. Both Parties agree that Contractor is, and at all times during this Agreement shall remain, an independent
Term & Termination
Either Party may terminate this Agreement at any time, with or without cause, upon 7 days written notice.
Either Party also may at any time terminate the Agreement immediately if: (i) the other party commits a breach of this Agreement and such party
does not cure a breach within 5 days of written notice from the non-breaching party of such breach.
If this Agreement is terminated earlier by Client without cause, Client agrees to pay Contractor any and all sums which are due and payable for:
(i) services provided as of the date of termination; and (ii) expenses already incurred, including those from documented non-cancelable
commitments. Contractor agrees to use the best eorts to minimize such costs and expenses.
Termination for any reason shall not aect the rights granted to Client by Contractor hereunder. Upon termination, Client shall pay to Contractor
all undisputed amounts due and payable. If upon termination Client has not paid undisputed fees owed for the material, deliverables or Services
provided by Contractor as of the date of termination, Client agrees not to use any such material or the product of such Service, until Client has
paid Contractor in full. Any provisions or clause in this Contract that, by its language or context, implies its survival shall survive any termination
or expiration of this Agreement. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary in this Agreement, Contractor shall retain a perfected security interest
in the deliverable or material until Client has made payment in full for all undisputed amounts as of the termination date. Contractor hereby
agrees to release and waive its security interest in the deliverable and material upon receipt of full payment for all undisputed amounts.
Clients understands the importance of paying independent contractors in a timely manner and wants to maintain a positive working
relationship with Contractor to keep the project moving forward.
Payments for each invoice delivered by Contractor to Client are due within undefined days of receipt. In case of overdue payments, Contractor
reserves the right to stop work until payment is received.
A deposit of 50% is due upon the acceptance of this Agreement before work will begin.
Client shall reimburse all expenses that are reasonable and that have been authorized in writing by Client in advance; payable within undefined
days of itemized invoice.
Any material changes to the Services, including work to be performed and related fees must be approved by the prior written consent of both
Indemnification and Limitation of Liability
Contractor agrees to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Client from any and all claims, actions, damages, and liabilities (excluding, without
limitation, attorneys’ fees, costs and expenses) arising (i) through Contractor’s gross negligence ; (ii) out of any claim that the materials or
deliverables, or any portion thereof, in fact infringes upon or violate any proprietary rights of any third party, including but not limited to patent,
copyright and trade secret rights; or (iii) from a breach or alleged breach of any of Contractor’s representations, warranties or agreements
Client agrees to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Contractor from any and all claims, actions, damages, liabilities, costs and expenses
(including, without limitation, reasonable attorneys’ fees) arising in any manner caused by Client’s (i) gross negligence; (ii) out of any claim that
Client provided content, or any portion thereof in fact infringes upon or violate any proprietary rights of any third party, including but not limited
to patent, copyright and trade secret rights; or (iii) from a breach or alleged breach of any of Client’s representations, warranties or agreements
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT ALLOWABLE BY LAW, CONTRACTOR SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO THE CLIENT FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL,
INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES (INCLUDING DAMAGES FOR LOST PROFIT, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR THE LIKE) ARISING
OUT OF OR RELATING TO THIS ATTACHMENT B OR THIS AGREEMENT, CONTRACTOR’S PERFORMANCE HEREUNDER OR DISRUPTION OF ANY OF
THE FOREGOING, EVEN IF CLIENT HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES AND REGARDLESS OF THE CAUSE OF ACTION,
WHETHER SOUNDING IN CONTRACT, TORT, BREACH OF WARRANTY OR OTHERWISE. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT ALLOWABLE BY LAW,
CONTRACTOR’S AGGREGATE LIABILITY UNDER THIS ATTACHMENT B AND THIS AGREEMENT SHALL IN NO EVENT EXCEED THE AGGREGATE
COMPENSATION PAID BY CLIENT TO THE CONTRACTOR UNDER THIS AGREEMENT.
Right to Authorship Credit
Both Parties agree that when asked, Client must properly identify Contractor as the creator of the deliverables. Client does not have a proactive
duty to display Contractor’s name together with the deliverables, but Client may not seek to mislead others that the deliverables were created by
anyone other than Contractor.
Client hereby agrees Contractor may use the work product as part of Contractors portfolio and websites, galleries and other media solely for the
purpose of showcasing Contractors work but not for any other purpose.
Contractor will not publish any confidential or non-public work without Client’s prior written consent.
Governing Law and Dispute Resolution
This Agreement and any dispute arising hereunder shall be governed by the laws of the jurisdiction of Contractor’s primary business location
(the “Contractor’s Jurisdiction”), without regard to the conflicts of law provisions thereof. For all purposes of this Agreement, the Parties consent
to exclusive jurisdiction and venue in the courts located in the Contractor’s jurisdiction.
The failure of either party to enforce its rights under this Agreement at any time for any period shall not be construed as a waiver of such rights.
No failure or omission by a party in the performance of any obligation under this Agreement shall be deemed a breach of this Agreement or
create any liability if such failure or omission shall arise from any cause or causes beyond the reasonable control of such party which cannot be
overcome through that party’s reasonable diligence, e.g., strikes, riots, war, acts of terrorism, acts of God, severe illness, invasion, fire, explosion,
floods and acts of government or governmental agencies or instrumentalities.
Any notices to either Party made pursuant to this Agreement shall be made and sent (i) via US mail or a nationally recognized carrier to the other
Party’s address on file; (ii) or via e-mail to the other Party’s designated representative. Each Party shall have an independent obligation to
provide and update, as necessary, the mail and e-mail address on file for such notices. Notices sent by e-mail shall be deemed eective once
sent if no error or “bounce back” has been received within twenty-four (24) hours of submission.
The section and subsection headings used in this Agreement are for convenience only and will not be used in interpreting this Agreement. Both
parties have had the opportunity to review this Agreement and neither party will be deemed the draer of this Agreement for the purposes of
interpreting any ambiguity in this Agreement. The parties agree that this Agreement may be signed by manual or facsimile signatures and in
counterparts, each of which will be deemed an original and all of which together will constitute one and the same instrument. In the event that
any provision of this Agreement will be determined to be illegal or unenforceable, that provision will be first revised to give the maximum
permissible eect to its original intent or, if such revision is not permitted, that specific provision will be eliminated so that this Agreement will
otherwise remain in full force and eect and enforceable.
This Agreement, along with this Attachment B, and any exhibits, schedules or attachments, between the Parties supersedes any previous
arrangements, oral or written, and may not be modified in any respect except by a future written agreement signed by both Parties.[ultimate_gdpr_terms_accept]