REFUND & CANCELLATION POLICY
Refund Policy for Design and Programming Services
At Brainstorm, we make sure that we handle each project with utmost care and professionalism. We offer a 21 day money back guarantee from the date of payment for a respective service. Following are the applicable terms & conditions for a refund during this period.
1. If we receive a refund request within 21 days for any web design or development project, then we will refund the amount after deducting the payment gateway fees and the hours worked by us during this time (if any) at flat hourly rate of €60.
2. No refund would be issued, if client has approved mock-up and continues making edits on the mockup.
3. No refund would be issued, if the website has gone live.
4. Refund not applicable for any delays at client side in terms of approval or providing information.
5. Search Engine Optimization or Social Media Marketing plans can also be cancelled at any time, but are not eligible for a refund
6. Refund not applicable on domain registration fees.
7. We offer a flat 50% refund on annual hosting packages as long as the refund request if raised within 180 days from the renewal date.
8. No refund is applicable on special packages
9. If we receive a refund request post 21 days, Brainstorm may accept a refund request in some cases, at our discretion.
10. No refund will be given if the project extends past the originally allotted timeline due to the delays made by the client.
Return Policy for Other Services
Other services including, but not limited to Graphic Design, Audio & Video editing, Web Design and Development are typically custom projects. Each project is evaluated individually to estimate the total project cost, based upon the unique needs of each client.
If we receive a chargeback or payment dispute (i.e. PayPal Dispute) from a credit card company or bank, your service and/or project will be suspended without notice. A €50 chargeback fee (issued to recover fees passed on to us by the credit company), plus any outstanding balances accrued as a result of the chargeback(s) must be paid in full before service is restored, files delivered, or any further work is done. Instead of issuing a chargeback, contact us to address any billing issues. Requesting a chargeback or opening a PayPal dispute for a valid charge from us is fraud, and is never an appropriate or legal means of obtaining a refund. Please read and make sure you fully understand our refund policy prior to making a payment.